The website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those
connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not
responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every
website you visit.
International Transfers of Your Information
We are located in the UK.
[We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA)]
You have certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
- the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- the right to request access to the information that we hold about you;
- in certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop processing information about you; and
the right to lodge a complaint about us to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/).
From 25 May 2018, you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
From 25 May 2018, in accordance with new data protection laws which will be in force from that date, you will have certain additional rights in respect of the information that we hold about you, including:
- the right to lodge a complaint about us to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/) or the relevant authority in your country of work or residence;
- the right to object to our using your information on the basis of our legitimate interests;
- the right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you in connection with the performance of our contract with you or on the basis of your consent (or request that we transfer this to another service provider) in a structured, commonly-used, machine readable format; and
- the right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you in certain circumstances.
We reserve the right to send you certain reasonable service communications that we consider to be part of your Rewired Clothing account. These will be relevant service announcements and administrative messages. You can remove your Rewired Clothing account to stop receiving these messages.
Confidentiality and Security
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access or unlawful use, such as:
- ensuring the physical and digital security of our equipment and devices by using appropriate password protection and encryption; and
- limiting access to your personal information to those in our company who need to use it in the course of their work.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as we reasonably require to retain the information for our lawful business purposes, such as for the purposes of exercising our legal rights or where we are permitted to do. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce
the amount of information we hold about you and the length of time that we need to keep it. For example,
- we archive our email correspondence regularly and destroy information older than [2 years];
- we retain information relating to orders , refunds and website user queries for approximately [2 years]; and
- we maintain a suppression list of email addresses of individuals who no longer wish to be contacted by us. So that we can comply with their wishes we must store this information permanently.
You can help to keep your information safe; by choosing a strong account password and changing it regularly, keeping your account information confidential, logging out of your account each time you have finished on our website, informing us if you think your account has been hacked, keeping your devices up-to-date with the latest anti-virus software and being vigilant to any fraudulent emails which may appear to be from us – any email we send you will end in @rewiredclothing.com.
Rewired Clothing may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your account’s primary email address or by placing a prominent notice on our website. If we choose to send an email, you will receive the email even if you are not subscribed to our email mailing list although you may
opt out of receiving such service emails by following the instructions in the email or by contacting us at any time.