Returns and Refund Policy
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We offer a “change of mind” 14-day returns policy for goods purchased through our website. You have the right to return the goods within 14 days of receipt, as long as they are in perfect condition, in the original packaging with swing tags intact. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed or are not in original condition.
In the unlikely event the goods are delivered with a fault please advise our customer support team and follow the procedure set out below to return the goods to us for a full refund or credit.
We ask that you package your items securely and use a signed for service to return them in order to reduce the risk of damage or loss in transit. In the event of faulty goods, please provide us with proof of postage and we will refund the postage cost upon receipt. If you require an exchange this will be sent with no additional delivery charge.
Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and, most importantly, ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied. Rewired Clothing is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
Please see our full terms and conditions here.
DELIVERY TIMES AND CHARGES
- Free shipping for orders over £100
- UK – 2-3 working days £5.00
- E.U – 4-7 working days £10.00
- R.O.W - £10.00 7-14 working days, but please allow up to 21 days for delivery.
- Dates quoted for the delivery of your goods are in accordance DPD Local express service. This delivery service aims to deliver your goods within the specified time frame above. We shall not be liable for any delay with your products.
- The goods will have to be signed for upon delivery, DPD will send text or email updates regarding the delivery so if you are not going to be home you can re-arrange delivery or ask the driver to leave in a safe place.
- We will always do our best to inform you about any delay, orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be dispatched on the next working day We hope that it reaches you in exactly the same condition it left us.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- You will receive a tracking number once the order has been dispatched and can check via the DPD website. You will also receive updates via email or text from DPD regarding your delivery. If you have any queries, please contact the Rewired team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MY ORDER HASN'T ARRIVED WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIME
Please note the estimated time for deliveries are based on working days from the date of purchase (Monday – Friday.) If you haven't received your order within this time our customer care team will be happy to look into this for you. Before getting in touch, please kindly check;
- Your confirmation email to ensure we have the correct delivery address for your parcel and that your contact details are up date
- Have you received a collection card from the courier? Your parcel maybe awaiting collection at your local delivery depot or you may need to rearrange delivery
- With your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf
If you are still unable to locate your parcel please contact our customer care team at email@example.com and quote your order number.
WILL I BE CHARGED CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES?
Please note we are not responsible for any customs or import charges and duties applied to your parcel. The costs involved are to be paid locally by the customer. We recommend if purchasing from outside the EU to please check with your border/customs agencies before ordering so you’re fully aware of any charges that your goods will face when entering the country for delivery.
We are not responsible for any local sales tax or import duties that may arise at the delivery destination which are not included in the price of the products. These are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country and will be invoiced to you directly from the courier or an import broker which must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
Please note, we cannot control these charges, and cannot estimate what they would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for current charges before you order to get an idea of the costs that may be incurred.
If you prevent delivery of goods by failing to pay local customs, taxes or courier's administration fee and your package is returned to us, any resulting return postage or courier's administration fees incurred will be deducted from the amount refunded to you in respect of that order.
MY PARCEL HAS ARRIVED DAMAGED
All orders leave the Rewired Offices in a box or mailer bag. We hope that it reaches you in exactly the same condition it left us however unfortunately your parcel can be damaged in transit. We recommend that when you receive your order, you carefully check the item(s) received.
If you notice any problems with your order you should notify our customer care team as soon as possible quoting your order number, please also keep all packaging in case the parcel was tampered with as this may be required back to complete further investigations with the couriers.
AN ITEM OR ITEMS ARE MISSING FROM MY ORDER
Occasionally if your order contains an item that is unavailable at the point of packing, the rest of your order will be dispatched separately. In the event where an item you purchased is out of stock, an email will be sent to your registered email address as soon as practically possible confirming that a refund has been issued for this unavailable item.
If you have placed separate orders at the same time these will arrive in separate parcels. We are unable to consolidate separate transactions into a single delivery unfortunately.
After checking the parcel thoroughly, if you find something is missing please contact our customer care team and quote your order number, please also mention whether the parcel appeared to have been tampered with before delivery.
The customer care team will begin an investigation as soon as possible and will do their best to resolve this for you.
SENT THE WRONG ITEMS?
If this happened to you we're very sorry and we'll do our best to get the right items to you as soon as possible. Please get in touch with our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.